Precision Industries is here to help you reach your technology integration goals with a range of services that walk you through the process from start to finish
Step 1 - Planning and Consultation
Start your project on a solid foundation with an onsite consultation by a Precision Industries expert
We know that you often have an idea of what you would like to see in your school but are not sure if it is realistic, how costly it will be and where to get started. This is where a Planning and Consultation meeting with Precision Industries can help.We will:
- Visit your school and discuss your specific requirements
- Review if there are any likely problems or issues
- Prepare a detailed proposal outlining options, budgets and concepts based on our meeting with you.
You know your school best so you will be involved throughout the planning stage to ensure we see the full picture and can correctly determine your needs. We also know that you have a limited budget and need to ensure that you are getting the best value for money for your investment.
Our team are experts in reviewing your situation and will only suggest products and solutions that will be advantageous for your specific requirements.
Choosing the right technology to ensure maximum use and value for money within your school is paramount
With many businesses claiming to improve productivity and communication, it can be a challenge to find products that suit your unique needs and to get good advice to determine what technology can be used for multiple purposes.
This is where Precision Industries can help. Our expert team will give you an overview of the different brands and options available and the features and benefits of each for your specific requirements. We like to give you a choice in deciding what you need based on our recommendations.What makes us different?
- Our Learning Technology Consultants will sit down with you to discuss your specific needs
- We will create a customised solution to meet those needs
- We explain why we have made suggestions so you are fully informed
- We have a wide selection of products to choose from
- We always take your budget into consideration
- We only offer the best brands and solutions to ensure you are happy with the result
Your time is valuable which is why Precision Industries’ dedicated Project Manager will take care of managing the process for you
Running a school or department is a full-time job, so we understand that the idea of taking on the additional workload of overseeing a technology upgrade/installation is not something that is an option for most. That is why we offer a dedicated Project Manager as part of our solution.Your Project Manager will:
- Coordinate all aspects of the job to ensure it runs smoothly from start to finish
- Coordinate different skill sets for each portion of the project
- Be your contact person for questions and updates
- Keep the project on track and supervise other team members
- Manage your expectations and stay in communication with you
- Work to the agreed project plan
A skilled Project Manager means less stress for you and the comfort of knowing that everything is being taken care of with the utmost professionalism.
With the expertise and experience gained over many years, the Pi Team can safely and correctly install your new technology
Installing new technology is not something that should be undertaken by just anyone. You need a team with years of knowledge and practical experience to ensure that the job is not just done correctly, but also safely.Our dedicated on-site Installation Manager will ensure that your project is:
- Completed on time
- Completed as per the project plan
- Follows safety standards and legal regulations throughout the process
- Quality checked upon completion
Our fully integrated solutions ensure maximum results and will have you up and running as soon as possible.
We also acknowledge that working within a school environment presents its own challenges so we ensure that the safety of your staff and students is our number one priority. As a part of this, we do not allow anyone on site who does not hold a current approved Working With Children check.
We recognise that training is crucial to the ongoing success of your new technology and that providing ongoing support means you always know who to turn to
Once the job is done, we don’t just leave you on your own. Our solutions include providing comprehensive training to all staff on how to get the most from each piece of technology. We know that the best way to ensure the new technology gets used is to make sure everyone is confident using it.
This training is completed both one on one and in group training sessions which covers most learning styles and gives everyone a chance to get hands on time with devices while we are there to answer questions.
We understand that the nature of technology is that issues do sometimes arise. Our ongoing maintenance and support solutions mean that we are just a phone call away to resolve these issues quickly so you have minimal disruption to your school.
We approach our support solution with the same level of professionalism and dedication as we do your installation. Our support team are trained experts with experience across a wide range of technology so you know that you are in good hands.
We are there when you need us.